Conference 'Environmental Technology for Impact 2020' will cover the latest scientific and business developments in Environmental Technology. ETEI 2020, 3-5 June in Wageningen NL - save the date.
Environmental Technology for Impact 2020
The WUR Department of Environmental Technology (ETE) will host the ETEI 2020 Conference in Wageningen, at the celebration of the 55th anniversary of the department.
Keynote speakers at the Conference
- Dr. Ghada Kassab - University of Jordan
- Prof. Wang Kaijun - Tshinghua University
- Prof. Francisco J. Cervantes - UNAM
- Dr. Paula González - Managing Director of Paques Europe
The Conference will cover the following themes:
- Alternative fermentations for resource recovery
- Closing global nutrient and carbon cycles
- Environmental solutions in emerging economies
- Industrial water management
- Removal of micropollutants and pathogens in soil and water
- Physical-chemical technologies for water treatment
- Urban infrastructure transition
Conference 'Environmental Technology for Impact 2020'
3-5 June 2020 | Wageningen NL | www.etei2020.org