Anaerobic Digestion Conference AD16 will offer a 5-day programme with 8 plenary key-notes and a broad variety of interesting thematic sessions - 23-27 June 2019 in Delft, registration is now open.
The 5-day programme will have 8 plenary key-notes and 14 thematic sessions introduced by presentations, as well as 120 high quality oral presentations and 60 poster pitches or short orals. Sufficient time will also be assigned to the poster sessions, which will be divided in 2 periods of presentation.
AD16 received over 800 abstracts for peer review. Final reviews were made by mid-January, giving all inputs to draft an interesting programme with the following thematic sessions:
- Anaerobic microbiology: from physiology to metagenomics
- Anaerobic high rate reactors/ granular sludge systems
- Anaerobic bio-transformations / refractory compounds
- Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactors
- Bio-electrical systems and microbial fuel cells
- Modelling and process control
- Pre-treatment techniques
- Post treatment systems
- Sludge and slurry digestion
- Nutrient recovery and nutrient removal linked to anaerobic reactors
- Resource recovery, production of biopolymers
- Low-cost treatment options for developing countries / environmental management
- Applying the sulphur cycle
- Biogas management and upgrading
Anaerobic Digestion Conference AD16
23-27 June 2019 | Delft, The Netherlands
Registration is now open - with early bird fee untill 1 April 2019.