Live Talk Show on Team work in the international water sector, with the case of the project 'Source to tap and back' in Ethiopia (S2TAB). VEI and KNW Waternetwerk are pleased to invite you to join us in this Talk Show on Thursday 19 November 2020, 3 - 5 pm.
Source to tap and back in Ethiopia (S2TAB)
VEI and KNW Waternetwerk are pleased to invite you for the live talk show and brainstorm session. Click here to register
In this project, various organizations cooperated to realise water resources protection and pollution prevention in the municipality of Addis Ababa and the region of Oromia.
In this Live Talk Show we will discuss on the added value of the team work and the lessons learned for future WaterWorX and Blue Deal projects.
The cooperating organizations in the S2TAB project were VEI, MetaMeta, Waterschap Vallei & Veluwe, Waterschap Zuiderzeeland, Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM), Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority, Adama Water Service and Sewerage Enterprise, Oromiya Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau en Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI).
Questions discussed during the talk show:
- What was the added value of the team work?
- How did they get the right mixture of expertise in 1 team to create 1 + 1 = 3?
- What are their personal lessons learned?
- How can the WaterWorx and Blue Deal projects learn from this experience to create more successful collaborations?
Live Talk Show | Team work in the international water sector: project S2TAB
- Date: Thursday 19th November 2020
- Time: 3 - 4 pm CET (Live Talk Show) and 4 - 5 pm CET (brainstorm)
- Venue: online or at one of the office locations in The Netherlands
- Participation: free of charge
- Registration: click here to register
Download S2TAB project description.
AGENDA of the Live Talk Show (3 - 4 pm)
- Mini vlog as intro to the S2TAB project
- The added value of collaboration
by Daniel Truneh (VEI, Regional Project manager) and Michiel Oudendijk (Water Authority Zuiderzeeland, Senior Expert)
- The personal lessons learned from collaborating
by Harold van den Berg (RIVM Research technician) and Frank van Steenbergen (MetaMeta, owner)
- Mini vlogs with presentation or contributions of our Ethiopian partners
- Visions on team work in WaterWorX and Blue Deal program
by Adriaan Mels (WaterWorX - VEI) and Emilie Sturm (Blue Deal - UVW)
- Financing and facilitating collaboration on scale
by Sietske Boschma (RVO, senior advisor) and Eric Zandbergen (KNW - Chairman Commission International Cooperation)
- Invitation to the Zoom brainstorm
BRAINSTORM via Zoom (4 - 5 pm)
The talk show will be followed by a facilitated brainstorm via Zoom. The online participants will join in a virtual break-out room and the participants at the office locations will create a break-out room with the attending people.
Register here to join us at the Talk Show and Brainstorm.
KNW Commission International Cooperation
The live talk show attendance is free of charge. You don’t have to install an app for the Talk Show, the brainstorm will be facilitated in Zoom. It will work directly in your browser on your pc, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you can’t attend the live talk show live, you can view the recording afterwards if you have registered.
The available locations to attend the live talk show in a small group are listed below. These locations adhere to the governmental restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Through the registration link, you can indicate your preference for one of the locations. Your location will be confirmed about 1 week before the talk show.
Locations: VEI in Utrecht; RHDHV in Amersfoort; Unie van Waterschappen / KNW in Den Haag; Waterschap Zuiderzeeland in Lelystad; TBD in Amsterdam; and more locations might follow.